patrick conroy

Default Replacement plastic drawer slides needed

"Timothy Lee" wrote in message
om...

I have a secondhand, 2-drawer, faux-wood/particleboard filing cabinet,
for which I need 2 replacement, plastic drawer slides for the upper
drawer. I've tried Googling using the words "plastic drawer slide"

I know 'xactalackly what your talking about. I have (from
new-college-grad-gets-first-furniture-days) a Scandaniavan Design's (teak
over particleboard) dresser with those slides.

They're plastic, with a rounded front end that fits into a groove on the
drawer sides.
A couple of mine have broken too.

This is guest room furniture for me now, so my motivation is low, but I
poked around the usual chain stores for something and couldn't find a
replacement. My plan is to make a simple replacement slide out of wood.

If you have rudimentary 'dorkin tools and skills - I think this is currently
the best (cheapest, fastest) option..