patriarch

Default Replacement plastic drawer slides needed

(Timothy Lee) wrote in
om:

I have a secondhand, 2-drawer, faux-wood/particleboard filing cabinet,
for which I need 2 replacement, plastic drawer slides for the upper
drawer.

snip

Every town should have a really good, independent hardware store like the
one 4 blocks from my house. When I have a problem, often similar to yours,
I take the piece in question in hand, walk in, and say "I need something to
fix this, please."

The longer they have been in business, the better. The more grey in their
hair, the better. No orange aprons.

A national treasure. An endangered species.

Patriarch