Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Another Study Shows People With A Low IQ Generally ARE The Left-Wing

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
:

news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
email.me...
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
message newsYSdnfN01IQj_wLPnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

They also tend to be conservatives:

Marxists can't overcome their bitter hatred of the salt-of-the-earth
group

they think should rightfully be theirs but which sees through
and rejects their lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat

Perhaps, but it has little or nothing to do with the fact that those
from
southern
(conservative) states tend to have a lower IQ.

http://www.longwood.edu/staff/hardin...ates/AvgIQ.jpg

Hmmmm. What does it say about your own IQ that you cannot spot the
*very*
obvious flaw
in that graph?

"IQ based on SAT/ACT and 4th grade testing scores" *clearly* measures
the
quality of the
educational system, and *not* actual IQ.

What does it say about your own IQ that you cannot spot the fact that I
had
just previously linked to a different graph clearly demonstrating that
those
from southern (conservative) states do indeed tend to have a lower IQ?

Apparently I'm smart enough to spot something you missed: that I was
commenting only on
the post I quoted above, and not on other posts which I did not see.

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter
than
at least one
liberal (you).

And from which I conclude that the reason education system in the
southern
states is flawed is because it's run by conservatives, who tend to have a
lower IQ.

You're apparently not smart enough to recognize logical flaws in your own
arguments,

You haven't even addressed the actual argument.

and thus aren't really in much of a position to be commenting on anyone
else's intelligence.

I'm done now. You can delude yourself into thinking you have the last
word, if you wish.

The fact remains, those from southern (conservative) states (and their
children) tend to have a lower IQ....

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5047299_f520.jpg