Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Another Study Shows People With A Low IQ Generally ARE The Left-Wing

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:Q82dnSuDuZYF1TzPnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:veGdnbZGSrWOHALPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

email.me...
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
message newsYSdnfN01IQj_wLPnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

They also tend to be conservatives:

Marxists can't overcome their bitter hatred of the salt-of-the-earth
group

they think should rightfully be theirs but which sees through
and rejects their lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat

Perhaps, but it has little or nothing to do with the fact that those from
southern

(conservative) states tend to have a lower IQ.

http://www.longwood.edu/staff/hardin...ates/AvgIQ.jpg

Hmmmm. What does it say about your own IQ that you cannot spot the *very*
obvious flaw
in that graph?

"IQ based on SAT/ACT and 4th grade testing scores" *clearly* measures the
quality of the
educational system, and *not* actual IQ.

What does it say about your own IQ that you cannot spot the fact that I had
just previously linked to a different graph clearly demonstrating that those
from southern (conservative) states do indeed tend to have a lower IQ?

Apparently I'm smart enough to spot something you missed: that I was commenting only on
the post I quoted above, and not on other posts which I did not see.

From which I conclude that at least one conservative (me) is smarter than at least one
liberal (you).