Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default T-Splitter

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Kevin Miller" wrote:

Jeepers Mike, take a Midol. There's any number of brands out there with
varying options for accessories. Sure I can do a search, but I'm
interested in knowing what John went with and how he likes it, if he
looked at other systems, if the knife was the complete kit or if there
are other components that he didn't show, etc. Perfectly on topic and
discussing the things pictured here is reasonable thing to do...

Since I'm the guy who started this thread, use this for starters.

http://tinyurl.com/3uxteay

I'm told Mikestools.com has a better price.

Lew

Yes Lew, you are correct that is the item for which I posted photos... In my
case it is installed on a Jet Cabinet saw. Going back 11 years or so ago
when I bought the first one for my Jet contractor's saw it looked like the
best option to me. This as it is easy enough to remove and reinstall that
I'd actually use it. The OEM Jet item is a PITA to install and reinstall...
after I took it off the contractor's saw the first time it never went back
on and I ordered the T-Splitter from Mike's when I became aware of it. I
never installed the OEM unit on the Cabinet saw as I ordered the T-Splitter
immediately...

Mike's price on the splitter back in 2002 was $126.31 delivered. That seemed
like a lot of money when I ordered it but I quickly forgot the amount as it
worked well. I had to look it up in my records just now to post it here....
seems cheap in hindsight!

John