Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default T-Splitter

"Kevin Miller" wrote:

Jeepers Mike, take a Midol. There's any number of brands out there
with varying options for accessories. Sure I can do a search, but
I'm interested in knowing what John went with and how he likes it,
if he looked at other systems, if the knife was the complete kit or
if there are other components that he didn't show, etc. Perfectly
on topic and discussing the things pictured here is reasonable thing
to do...

Since I'm the guy who started this thread, use this for starters.

http://tinyurl.com/3uxteay

I'm told Mikestools.com has a better price.

Lew