Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default T-Splitter

Kevin Miller wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message ...

Thank you for the great pics John. A picture is worth a thousand
words! I take it that this splitter is held in place with one bolt
(that's
all I have there).

Actually 2... the one you see and another one that passes through the
larger hole and is secured by a nut.

What's the brand & cost? I noticed the warning on the splitter saying
to always use the overhead guard. Is that part of the package? Any
photos of it?

Brand and cost? You don't have google up in Alaska? Come on - that kind of
question is just silly. As for the warning - it's standard fare for
anything manufactured today. Think a bit before posting - there are lots of
liability attorneys behind everything these days. Think...

--

-Mike-