Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Amanda Riphnykhazova Amanda Riphnykhazova is offline

Default Video showing heavy flour in AA batteries: any way for layman totest NiMH batteries?

Now I have seen a report that for cordless phones, you should use special low discharge batteries and that ordinary NiMH ones will just die if left off the base So i am not sure I can even perform the test I thought obvious! The low discharge ones say they are something over 900MAH.

There seem to be lots of sellers specifically targeting their sales towards Panasonic cordless phones. I wonder if there is any difference or if "low discharge" means anything (in practical terms)?