Edwin Pawlowski

Default Replacement fence for Delta contractor saw?

"Denny" wrote in message
I've come to the conclusion that I need a new fence for my Delta (36-650).
It's a struggle to cut a straight line with the fence that came with the
saw (it's just a generic Delta fence), because it has too much wiggle at

the
back end when it's locked. It looks like most replacement fences have

long
rails and require adding an extension with legs to support the rails, but

don't really have the room for that kind of setup. So my question is what
would be a good replacement fence that would fit the saw without having to
add an extension? I'm assuming I'll have to spend about $200 to $300...
Thanks,
Denny

Biesemeyer is my first choice and also look at the HTC fence. Lee Valley
carries them. They are a Biesemeyer clone. With the 30" rails I think you
could get away with out the legs. OTOH, if you are knowledgeable about
using a saw, making a tableboard and legs is a fund thing to do.
Ed