Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] bryan.hutchinson@tiscali.co.uk is offline

Default VAX carpet washer problem

On Saturday, 3 April 2010 11:43:27 UTC+1, Peter Twydell wrote:
Our VAX V-024 carpet washer now refuses to dispense water when the
trigger is pulled. I have dismantled it and found nothing obviously
wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix it?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

This happened to our machine, no blockages, the trigger mechanism needs a 5p piece putting underneath the trigger - pull out the orange securing clip from the base of the handle, lift off the handle and place a 5p piece on top of the release button (you might want to put a bit of blue tack under to hold secure), re assemble the handle and no more problems!! Bryan