Wally

Default Shelf life for glue (revisited)

I'm not trolling. I've better to do with my life.

I'm serious. I have this yellow PVC glue made by "Lepage". It's called
carpenter's glue (3000 pound). I've use it when I was 15 while taking
woodworking class.

I packed it up and never used it until just recently. I'm now 35 and I
started to use it last year. Make your own math... I can even send it
to you if you don't believe me.

As the others mentionned, I think also it's all in the interest of the
glue manufacturers to let people believe their product have to be
replaced on a regular basis.

Wally

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:22:24 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Fri, Jul 2, 2004, 4:19pm
(Wally) claims:
snip I purchased a bottle when I was a teenager snip It's been there
for almost 18 years...
Guess what? No difference from the first day I used it. Same strengh,
same open time, same consistency, etc... snip

My, my, what a remarkable memory you have. And, apparently a
testing lab.

Now the inevitable question: Trolling is we Wally? What kind of
glue you talking about anyway? Miracle Glue?

JOAT
"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we
am."
- From Small Gods