Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

On 8/6/2013 6:51 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
wrote:

Lew. Due to your irresponsible actions and uncaring attitude when
posting that image, I've gone blind.

My lawyers will be contacting you shortly to inform you of my
pending
lawsuit.

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote:

It WAS pretty bad but I was merely nauseated. You went blind?
Seems that I recall a certain practice in my yute that my elders
claimed could lead to blindness or an unusual growth of hair.

That thought came to mind.

Never heard about the hair growth though.

Twas rumored that "Mary Palm" could become "Hairy Palm"g