Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

On 8/6/2013 1:35 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:19:52 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
The excitement of hitting a BINGO in the Senior Citizens Center

Lew. Due to your irresponsible actions and uncaring attitude when
posting that image, I've gone blind.

My lawyers will be contacting you shortly to inform you of my pending
lawsuit.

It WAS pretty bad but I was merely nauseated. You went blind? Seems
that I recall a certain practice in my yute that my elders claimed could
lead to blindness or an unusual growth of hair.

Are you saying that you were...? To THAT?