Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Environova Environova is offline

Default does a diebold R-5425 data-safe have asbestos

replying to rangerssuck , Environova wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

in

ault.aspx
-have-asbestos-581044-.htm
Here's a general tip for what to do when a large company doesn't respond

a "normal" contact: Search on their web site for the corporate governance

office or the investor relations office. In my experience, these phones

ALW
AYS get answered, and usually by someone who is more than happy to connect

you to the right department.
In this case:
INVESTOR CONTACTS
Primary IR Contact
Investor Relations Department 9-B-16
Diebold
5995 Mayfair Road
North Canton, OH 44720
Phone: 1-800-766-5859
Outside the U.S.:330-490-3790

Thank you for the contact number (I was unable to find it on the
internet), it worked beautifully!!

Diebold says they never knowingly used asbestos in their products, but if
you're going to damage the integrity (like would happen at a scrap yard)
then you should proceed as if asbestos is present.

Thanks again!

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...os-581044-.htm