Bob

Default Table Saw Lubricant?

I use a small baby jar 3/4th full of paste wax (Butcher's) and one small
tube of dry graphite (Auto store), mix it in the wax slowly while you add a
drop of mineral spirits to the wax so you can stir it. Only a drop or two
is all that's needed. If you get to much, don't worry and just leave the
lid off the jar and the mineral spirits will evaporate off.

I use an old toothbrush to apply the wax/graphite mixture to all the gears
etc. Wax alone will certainly work but I've always added the graphite. One
small jar of this will last you a long time.

Bob S.

"Carl Stigers" wrote in message
I use trewax. I believe that any good paste wax would be good. Leaves no
sticky residue that picks up sawdust. And that makes it easy to clean up.

Carl Stigers
Carl's Custom Woodworking
New London, CT