Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default hole in the basement floor

On Sat, 6 Jul 2013 20:24:14 -0600, "WW"
wrote:

"leza wang" wrote in message

Hi
I have found that there is a hole in the basement floor! Please see the
video below. Before I bought the house I saw water leakage in that corner,
so now I am thinking they did that hole to fix something! not sure really.

My question, with what i should fill that hole? I am thinking to buy sands,
or you think I should do something else?

Thanks a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcz6M...ature=youtu.be

Leza Did you buy this house without first seeing it? There seems to be
to many things wrong with it?WW

But only in the basement and maybe the patio. Walking down the
stairs** I was impressed at how much nicer the stairs looked than the
basement. Not everyone's basement is at all "finished".

**I like that btw. You had lost the Hitchcock touch in many of your
videos, but this one defintely had it. By the time you got to the
bottom of the stairs I was scared to death. When you backed out of
the stairwell, I was sure someone was going to grab you. Did you
post this video, or was it your kidnapper? And what does he want to
release you?