Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 07:58:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 16:32:25 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

One thing I do agree with you on is that "the remedy is simple" in
this case. If you can't show any actual damage other then your pride
you will very likely have to live with it because quite frankly,
moving a fence over 1.5" is just silly and stupid when it affects
nothing of meaning. So the remedy is to get over it.

If it was me, I'm not sure what I'd do. Probably not sue though. I
may even settle out of court for a good bottle of bourbon. If it was
six inches, a foot, yes, it would not be so simple.

I agree.