Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On 06-30-2013 09:12, wrote:
chaos. And that gets back to my original point. Judges don't
sit there and listen to all sides, then decide what they think
is fair. That is a common misconception. They follow the law.

I'm sure many of them do. I hope the majority. But I've been in court
more than once and I've seen the other more than once.

On one occasion, the judge said (with the court recorder still
transcribing!) that the covenants were violated but that he the
paperwork required for ruling that way was inconvenient.

--
Wes Groleau

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable.
€” John F. Kennedy