Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On 6/26/2013 9:15 AM, Don Wiss wrote:
On 26 Jun 2013, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Version two: "Dear neighbor, your fence installers put part of the fence over the property line on my side. This is not a huge deal, but does deserve some discussion."
I'm sure you'll get other sample texts to copy.

It

[insert massive snip here]

2010. The house was empty when sold. They would have hired the architect
before the closing. This makes it a three year project so far. It is like
there is no end in sight.

Much like this thread. You've complained, complained again and expanded
on your complaints here for how long?

AFAIK you have yet to address your concerns to the one person who
matters: The offending neighbor.

Who give's a damn whether she is in Tokyo, Narita or Yokohama? With the
kids or without?

You now give us scads of information on their lifestyle which has
absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand and for which most of
us is just so much noise.

This mental masturbation over and over and over with you not taking ANY
action to resolve the problem makes me question your sanity. I mean,
really, you researched the deed? You've charted the time line for their
restoration project but you haven't screwed up the courage, apparently,
to do the one thing may be construed as a substantive action?

If you're going to sit there at the keyboard and beat your meat, at
least finish the job so we can all have a break.

Why not just print out all these posts and you can mail them to him
anonymously and say "See, they all side with me! Do something!"

Plonk!