Posted to alt.home.repair

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:42:03 PM UTC-4, Don Wiss wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:41:55 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

You keep ducking the question of *why* you haven't discussed this with the

homeowner.

He is the one ultimately responsible for what ever happens on his property

*NOT THE CONTRACTOR*

So why haven't you talked to the homeowner?

Because I can't do anything until he comes home from work!! I don't want to

deal with the Japanese wife. As a young investment banker he isn't going to

get home early.

You have something against the Japanese? I mean how hard is it
to go over, tell her you have an issue with the fence. At that
point, maybe she will discuss it with you. Or she can tell you
how you can contact her husband, when he will be home, etc.