Posted to alt.home.repair

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On 6/26/2013 3:48 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:03:55 -0400, Don Wiss
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:43:00 -0400,
wrote:

On Doug Miller wrote:
You'd better be damn sure that the survey is dead-nuts accurate, before doing anything at
all. And your next step after that should be to talk to your neighbor.

There is no such thing. We like to think surveys are some kind of
exact science but when they actually started looking they find +/- a
foot is about as good as they get.

You are thinking of a survey in the countryside. This is in the city. They
are accurate to 1/4". The surveyor spent quite a bit of time finding the
four corners of the backyard. He had already done the survey for this back
neighbor. The back neighbor's survey also appears on my survey.

He had to get a survey as he built an extension out the back. When doing my
survey the surveyor looked at the new extension with his instrument and
said he had put it exactly at the property line. And let me look in and
see.

Don.
www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

This is 2013. The only way to handle this properly in today's world is
to buy an assault rifle and shoot the cocksucker dead.

However, if you want to be halfway civil, consider cutting off one and a
half inches of the guys cock, since his fence is one and a half inches
on your property. Just wait till he gets drunk some day, and then use a
large butcher knife on his groin!

Words of wisdom from a great American. ^_^

TDD