Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:41:55 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

You keep ducking the question of *why* you haven't discussed this with the
homeowner.
He is the one ultimately responsible for what ever happens on his property
*NOT THE CONTRACTOR*
So why haven't you talked to the homeowner?

Because I can't do anything until he comes home from work!! I don't want to
deal with the Japanese wife. As a young investment banker he isn't going to
get home early.

There is no phone number listed for this new house. I called the old one in
Manhattan. I got a voice mail that listed off a different number than what
I dialed. I left a message. I walked over there. They were not home.
Actually I'm pretty sure they have not been home for the past week.