Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

hey park closer so they cant get out of their driveway. So the driveway gets widened, the dirt hauled down to a nearby woods. the city comes calling why did you dump stuff there? it was only dirt. come take a look, see the trash you have 5 days to clean it up, the 50 buck fine is effective today, 100 bucks after the 5 days are up. now who would of dumped trash there?

by the way dumping grass clippings is illegal too, but we will overlook it just this once, now everyone looses their yard waste dump....

you can go see the magistrate to get the 50 buck fine removed, while were there lets file a noise complaint against the neighbor....

got back home who turned on the outside garden hose and put it in the window well? flooding the basement.....

oh well i will turn off the valve in the basement so that cant happen again, oh the valve broke got to call a plumber.....

no one ever wins neighborhood wars