Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:01:20 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

Methinks that you can turn this into a very expensive battle for your
neighbor and it won't cost you much as the building/zoning department
will take the lead on it. I'm also guessing he did this without a
permit - said permitting inspection would have prevented this in the
first place.

What inspection? Not every permit required an inspection. I have two
permits and never had anyone even drive down my street. They just
take your money for a roof, shed, some other smallish items.