Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:14:09 -0400, wrote:

Are they 100% accurate? No - but close enough to know if the fence is
on his or your property - yes - because the survey deliniates your
property according to the description on the deed. And he DID say
both surveys were by the same surveyor and agreed, if I remember
correctly.

I put a bit of effort into seeing that I used the same surveyor. I do not
have a land survey. I have what is called a Stakeout Survey. When your
entire property is 20' x 100' one doesn't think of it as land.

Don.
www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).