Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Do you and your neighbor not get along?

I have only said hello over the fence before they moved in. Do realize I
live is a rowhouse neighborhood. He is on another block. The blocks being
parallel we would never meet on the street. His Japanese wife is really
into privacy. She won't go out into the backyard (except to replace the
absorbent sheet at the bottom of the doggy chalet). She has installed
blackout shades on every window.

It seems wierd that you pointed
pointed out the property line and they still encroached upon your
property, apparently without any further discussion. How did the property
line discussion go when you brought it up?

I brought it up with the workmen. They did not disagree. But the reason
they were first trying to put is 2 3/4" over is to get all of the wood on
my side of the telephone pole. The reason they didn't put it fully on their
property, is they wanted to get all of the heading piece on my side of the
pole.