Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Prototyping board

In article ,
BartC wrote:
I used to buy a prototyping board from RS in the 1980s. It was a bit
like veroboard: a single-sided pcb with a 0.1" grid of holes, but with
individual pads on the copper side instead of strips. (They might have
been used for wire-wrapping, but I used to solder to them. The
non-copper side was blue.)

I can't seem to find them again. Anyone know what they might be called
and where I can buy them?

Never really saw the point of them over Vero. I suppose you could pack
things in more densely - but not usually a priority for prototypes.

--
*Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.