Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default Prototyping board

On 20/06/2013 20:28, BartC wrote:
I used to buy a prototyping board from RS in the 1980s. It was a bit
like veroboard: a single-sided pcb with a 0.1" grid of holes, but with
individual pads on the copper side instead of strips. (They might have
been used for wire-wrapping, but I used to solder to them. The
non-copper side was blue.)

I can't seem to find them again. Anyone know what they might be called
and where I can buy them?

Some in the shed somewhere, might dig out an RS part number.

But, looking here, small bits are cheap (but not blue)

10pcs Universal DIY PCB Prototype Paper Matrix Circuit Board Stripboard
50x70mm
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350747230029

Key word is Matrix?

--