Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Chair goes too far back

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:20:36 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Jun 4, 12:54*pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I have a chair for my outdoor table on the deck that has all of sudden
decided to go back WAY too far and nearly tips over. Any suggestions on
how to either fix it or McGyver something so it won't kill people?

Just imagine how much more help we could be if we had even the
slightest inkling as to what type of chair you are talking about.

"a chair for my outdoor table on the deck" doesn't give us a lot to
work with.

Like some things here, we need a make and model number:-\

It is just a generic chair for an outside table. When you lean back it
keeps going over. I can't find either.
This is what it looks like. The ones with the round bases.
http://www.doitbest.com/Patio+sets-D...doitbest-sku-8
00281.dib
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe