Codejohn Codejohn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramp's shop View Post
I'm finally giving in to my curiosity about turning and am picking up a
midi-lathe and a good set of tools in a few days. Would like to network
with turners in SE Wisconsin. It seems like the closest club is a bit
out of comfortable driving range. I can be reached at lawrence dot r
dot tarnoff at gmail dot com.
Conceivably beginning a club is a great thought provided that we can find more turners in the zone. I began divided wood turning in the ballpark of 8 months prior. I likewise began single piece bowl turning besides.