Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Italian Horizontal Miller- O.M Lario

On 29 Apr 2013 03:37:25 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2013-04-29, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 22:18:01 +0000, danielneuquen
om wrote:

replying to Gunner, danielneuquen wrote:

Hi, Gunner, I'm Daniel D'Esposito from Neuquen (Argentina, South America)
I saw your article from 2006 about your used OM Lario drill.

[ ... ]

Your pictures didnt show up..this is a text only newsgroup..but
please send them to my email address

Those were actually links to websites, instead of attached
images, and the only problem is that they had "[IMG]" and "[/IMG]"
surrounding the links, instead of the more common '' and ''. Strip
those off, and cut and paste to your browser, and you will see some nice
images of a nice big green machine.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Thanks DoN! I didnt catch that and yep...very much like my machine, I
suspect its a slightly older model than mine, or one model off.

Much obliged!

Gunner