Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default The Quarter Test,,,,, Screw the big fat nickel

Leon wrote:
I have power to the SawStop now and thought I would test the smoothness.

After multiple tries I finally stood a quarter, not a nickel,on it's
edge on the table top. To be on the side of caution I placed the
quarter opposite the miter slot from the blade in the event the quarter
decided to roll in towards the blade... That was unnecessary.

A 3 meg .mov file posted on ABPW. I don't know how else to show this
other than to email it to you if you would like to see this exciting
movie adventure.

STARING the SawStop, me and my quarter.

If I were to buy a SawStop I would have to borrow a quarter to try this!
Sounds like a nice machine.

--
 GW Ross

 In nature, there are no rewards or