Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default Another Coaster Wagon

Yes, I have seen cans around at the Market that could work.
It is a great idea, and good use of cans.
Imagine what one could do with other cans?
Anyway, yes, there is wood in it, and yes, it is very imaginative.
John

"G. Ross" wrote in message

This is woodworking because I made the wheels out of wood. The body
is an old sardine can. The axles and handle are made from aluminum
clothes line, as are the rivets. I have made a bunch of these in the
past, but sardines no longer come in cans like this.
--
 GW Ross

 In nature, there are no rewards or
 punishments, only consequences.