Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Radio Flyer

"Doug Winterburn" wrote:

An elderly member of the Elks was lamenting that he never had a
little
red wagon as a lad. Another member and I made this 1/5 scale for
his
birthday. The logo was done by a local art business and a fine job
they
did.

Neat.

Oh the memories.

When I worked in a hardware store while in high school, one of my jobs
was to assemble all the wheel barrows, lawn mowers and red wagons
so they could be placed on the sales floor.

I long ago lost count of how many I assembled, but it was a bunch.

Lew