Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Lap Desk

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

There is some risk for sure... he keeps talking about a career as an
artist though so maybe he will not get bored with it... Time will tell.

Not to worry, artists and woodworkers have a lot in common,
especially the creative juices.

That is for sure... Some of the woodworkers/turners I associate with
regularly are both artists and woodworkers... and I know they have had
influences on my sons. Here are some of them whom have web sites:

http://www.gilesgilson.com/index.html
http://www.chinleeminiature.com/
http://www.woodchuckwoodturning.com/index.html
http://www.keithptompkins.com/
http://shermanwoodturning.com/
http://www.garretthack.com/
http://www.dougstowe.com/

They've met Roy and Norm too... I recall when Josh first saw Norm in person,
at age 5, he said "He's a real guy?!" Yup... he didn't live in the TV!

The beauty of this is that they have had a lot of inspiration and have seen
that things can be done... I'm hoping they keep it up!