Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

Default Schematic for Kamoden 360 TR multimeter

wrote in message

Dear Miguel,
I am sorry to mail you suddenly, I am looking for either the English manual
or circuit diagram for the
Kamoden 360TR 100,000 Ohms/Volt and Transistor MULTITESTER, from 1975.
I have tried a few leads but have had no luck but I found you talking about
it on google from 1999 !
Can you help ?
My father is an electronics wizard and needs this information.

many thanks,
Jeff

On Sunday, August 1, 1999 4:00:00 PM UTC+9, Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo

Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo
escreveu na mensagem news:...

Hi Peter

Maybe I can help you

Miguel

Portugal

--

Peter Nelson
escreveu na mensagem ...

Anyone got a schematic for this analogue multimeter?

Peter

--
Peter Nelson

Try searching for a schematic for a Micronta 22-205. It is also 100kohms per
volt. Nice thing about analog VOM's is a given class (20K, 100K) will have
nearly identical schematics.

Mark Z.