Jana

Default "Bold ways with wood floors"

(Mike) wrote in message om...
Bold ways with wood floors
A few years ago, homeowners who wanted a hardwood floor had anywhere
from 20 to 30 tree species from which to select.
at
http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20040...2241-9031r.htm

I just thought you may find this interesting. I sell hardwood
flooring and offer many different species. The one problem I have is
that people get too confused when you show them too much. I've
actually sold flooring of all species we carry to be mixed randomly
throughout the entire floor. It looks awesome in the right house. You
can also get some good deals from the supplier this way. It helps
clean up all those packs of this and that that tend to accumulate.
Jana