Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fused 4 ways good, unfused 4 ways bad?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:01:57 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

I'd not say fused ones are any better made an unfused ones, though the
unfused are probably now quite old as I've not seen them on sale for
some time.

Well you wouldn't would you. B-)

Bought several 4 way, unfused at the socket, extension leads last year.
Looked at one earlier marked BS1363/A (might have been B). It also states
it is non-rewireable and a maximum load of 10A. I wonder if the plug top
fuse is 10A...

--
Cheers
Dave.