Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Wireless router as repeater

On 2013-02-08, Uncle Albert wrote:
My only other option, I can see, is to hire someone to run
network cable through the attic and walls, which I was hoping
to avoid.

What about "Homeplug" powerline ethernet as an alternative?

"Climate policy has almost nothing to do anymore with environmental
protection... the next world climate summit in Cancun is actually
an economy summit during which the distribution of the world's
resources will be negotiated." -- Ottmar Edenhofer, IPCC