Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Shaker style organizer

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...

On 1/23/2013 3:53 PM, Swingman wrote:

Your work is, as always, beautiful, BTW ... and I like your dovetails
much better than the splines I had to use to get this veritable puzzle
glued up in one go.

Jeez, look who's talking... Beautifully done desk, Karl. What did you
use for the finish?

Thanks ... didn't intend to hijack John's thread.

It's more of an expansion than a hijacking... a collaborative discussion on
how to adapt our projects to changing technology. ;~)

John