Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Shaker style organizer

On 1/23/2013 3:53 PM, Swingman wrote:

Your work is, as always, beautiful, BTW ... and I like your dovetails
much better than the splines I had to use to get this veritable puzzle
glued up in one go.

Jeez, look who's talking... Beautifully done desk, Karl. What did you
use for the finish?

Thanks ... didn't intend to hijack John's thread.

Sprayed on amber shellac. Those photos were taken almost ten years ago
on an old feature phone. If I could get Linda to clean off her desk, I'd
update them ... girl stacks "stuff" on any horizontal surface she can find.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net