Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Shaker style organizer

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message

I made it.... Thanks!

One of those things made to fill a need at home... it is in daily use as
a mail sorter.

Shoot! Here I thought it was a genuine Shaker Smart Phone and Tablet
storage unit. g

Damn nice work regardless.

Did you dovetail the drawers as well?

Yes... front and back... solid wood bottom.

I'm thinking about making a Roubo style bookstand for my mother for her
Nook... He'd probably approve and have had a Nook if they existed at the
time. Not so sure about the Shakers... ;~)

http://www.pbs.org/woodwrightsshop/video/3100/3101.html

Attached Thumbnails
Shaker style organizer-drawer20080123_04w-jpg