Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Oodles of noodles

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 17:20:56 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 08:41:35 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

What is "1/2 egg shell water?"

I've never heard the term before. When I DAGS I found how to "make"
eggshell water for it's calcium content. Is that what you're
referring to only missing that it should be 1/2 CUP of eggshell
water?

When you crack an egg, you end up with two half shells. Fill one of
the half shells with water and add to the mix. Saves looking for a
measuring cup or just guessing incorrectly.

How do you get all of those little pieces that fall into everything else,
back into the egg shell to make that 1/2 egg shell measuring thing?

The answer to this question has eluded all the King's horses and all the King's
men for centuries.