Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Oodles of noodles

On 1/6/2013 9:02 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 08:41:35 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

What is "1/2 egg shell water?"

I've never heard the term before. When I DAGS I found how to "make"
eggshell water for it's calcium content. Is that what you're referring
to only missing that it should be 1/2 CUP of eggshell water?

When you crack an egg, you end up with two half shells. Fill one of
the half shells with water and add to the mix. Saves looking for a
measuring cup or just guessing incorrectly.

Ah! I see, said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw! (told
you I was a better wood butcher than a cookg)

Thanks