Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Oodles of noodles

On 1/6/2013 7:18 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 05:11:18 -0500, tommyboy wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 17:20:24 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

Noodles for turkey noodle soup. Only a single batch - 1 cup flour,
pinch salt one egg and 1/2egg shell water. Woodworking related french
rolling pin made from some left over 6/4 hard maple.

Are both ends tapered? Can't tell real well by looking at the photo.

Yes, and it is very time consuming cutting each noodle with scissors.

Being a better wood butcher than a cook, Doug, I have to ask...

What is "1/2 egg shell water?"

I've never heard the term before. When I DAGS I found how to "make"
eggshell water for it's calcium content. Is that what you're referring
to only missing that it should be 1/2 CUP of eggshell water?