Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin[_2_] Paul Franklin[_2_] is offline

Default Replacing pressure (diaphragm) switch on sewage pump

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:28:53 -0800 (PST), wrote:

snip

HTH,

Paul F.

Hey Paul, I know this is an old post but I just wanted to say thanks because this was the answer to my problem as well. I had debris clogging the pump initially but once I cleaned it out I couldn't get the pump to turn on automatically. I wasn't letting enough water fill the tank.

Thanks again,
Dustin

You're welcome! And it's nice to see someone actually search the
archive before posting!

Paul F.