Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default Potluck Rob & Friends

Warm rains here.....but not bad, just lots of rain and wind.
over now, and picking up the pieces.
Now I do not mind that since it replenishes the watershed, and wells, and
lakes.
Just that the rain was too warm, and up in the mountains I understand it
would melt the snow
below4000'. Maybe even higher....I think they said snow level at 7000.
So, the warm rain is fine on the coast but not in the mountains.....
john

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

Leon wrote:

LOL, The southern half of North America. Looking for 81 today in Houston.

"Dave" wrote:

That's an obvious brag there buddy!

Ask for a weather report for Houston for July.

Be sure to include the relative humidity index.

Lew