Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

On 11/28/2012 2:12 AM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:49:19 -0500, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
wrote:

Ok, I can understand that, but can you understand what a cat or coyotees
would do to that deer. It's a lot more gruesome.

And what about the families that are lost or torn apart while a parent
is dying because a deer came through the windshield or hit a tree.

You're kidding right? What you're trying to say is that the hunter is
really doing a deer a favor by shooting by shooting it first? Really
now. Isn't that a little bit ridiculous?

It's not even remotely guaranteed that a deer is going to die by your
cat, coyote, car or any number of other ways to die . If it was, the
deer population would have died out and gone into extinction a long
time ago. Instead, the deer population is thriving. So much so, that
culling them is necessary in many areas.

You are one twisted mother ****er.
Your an idiot.
The hunter is doing some family a favor by lowering the herd you idiot.

But you are so ****ing twisted you can't think clearly.

And what I am talking about is culling them. You can't see the forrest
for the trees.