Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

On 11/26/2012 7:34 PM, Dave wrote:
And, however much you disapprove of my comments on hunting, there's
nothing you can say or do to change the fact that for most of us,
hunting is completely unnecessary for survival. It's done for sport
and pleasure ~ something you appear to support and in doing so,
denigrates you far more than you will ever realize.

Would you like some apple pie and ice cream with that arrogance?
Completely unnecessary for survival, but what the hell ...

In my opinion, you're one of the most knowledgeable people on this
newsgroup, but in this subject, it appears you like wallowing in
ignorance.

It is those who fail/refuse to attempt to understand the root of any
behavior are the ones "wallowing in ignorance" ... to the extent that,
like you, they don't even recognize the fact.

No more desert for you, Bubba ...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net