Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

Elrond Hubbard wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

I think I'll bow out of this discussion at this point, since I really
don't even have a dog in this fight. I think we've pretty much
established our individual positions on the matter and pursuing it
any further is probably not going to be very productive.

You may not have a dog in this fight, but you've barked more than
anyone else who's entered the fray (12 posts from you out of a total
of 34, with 12 different participants). It hasn't been at all
productive from the start - why quit now? Tired of hearing yourself
talk? Unlikely.

Seems to bother you. Oh well - tough ****.

--

-Mike-